Covid-19 Start up Grants
The new start-up grant will support businesses in Wales, with £2,500 each. This will assist businesses that were set up between 1 April 2019 and 1 March 2020.
To be eligible for the start-up grant, businesses must:
- Not have received funding from the Welsh Government’s Economic Resilience Fund or the non-domestic rates grant;
- Business must have been set up between the 1 April 2019 and 1 March 2020;
- Not have qualified for the UK Government’s Self Employment Income Support Scheme;
- Must have less than £50,000 turnover annually;
- Must have experienced a drop in turnover of more than 50% between April and June 2020
Applications for the start-up grant open from Monday 29 June 2020 and you will be required to evidence the above in a two- page application process.
If you need any advice from our team or assistance with the application process, please contact our Employment Solicitor Sasha Brine by email email@example.com or phone 07475069698.