Training Contracts 2022
Applications are now welcome for our trainee solicitor programme. We are searching for bright and enthusiastic trainees to join our team in June or September 2022.
We at Agri Advisor Legal LLP are a team of experts in agricultural and rural law. Due to the way that we structure our training contracts, you will sit four six-month seats throughout the two-year training contract and cover various areas of law. These include Property and Planning, Private Client and Dispute Resolution.
We will also consider undertaking of the training contract on a part-time basis to coincide with training.
You will be given responsibility from an early stage, to gain real and practical experience with supervision and guidance from experienced solicitors.
We invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, but ask that you:
- Have completed your LPC, currently completing your LPC part time, or looking to undertake the SQE within the next 2 years
- Have a strong academic record with a minimum of a 2:1 degree
- Be commercially aware and pragmatic
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment and possess good communication and inter-personal skills
- Are interested in pursuing a career in agricultural and rural law
You will be working within a friendly and supportive team environment where your professional development will be assisted and appreciated.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 31st March.